Mainor Wirth Recent Posts

Victim of Police Brutality?

When excessive force causes serious injury or death, victims may be able to recover financial compensation by contacting a personal injury attorney and filing a lawsuit against the officer and the applicable agency. George Floyd’s death illustrates the alarming trend of police brutality in the United States. What Is Police[…]

Continue reading