Mainor Wirth Injury Lawyers, located in Las Vegas, Nevada, is devoted to helping victims of personal injury. We are dedicated to helping members of our community become successful and achieve their goals. Medical, social or financial obstacles can make higher education a mere dream to some students. Therefore, we are offering a $1,000 need-based scholarship. The scholarship committee will select the student who demonstrates financial need and who submits the strongest PSA video focusing on the topic below.
This scholarship is open to any US citizen or permanent US resident who will be enrolled full-time in an accredited community college, four-year baccalaureate degree, or accredited law school in the fall of 2017.
- The student must complete the online application which appears below by June 1, 2017. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered.
- The applicant must submit a PSA video (maximum of 2 minutes) on the topic below.
- The student must submit FAFSA results to verify need and must provide proof of enrollment should his or her video be selected.
- The applicant must give full rights for the use of the PSA video to Mainor Wirth Injury Lawyers for any advertising or promotional purposes.
- The winner must consent to the use of his or her picture and other basic information on the winner page of the mainorwirth.com website.
PSA Video Subject:
Applicants must submit a PSA video (maximum of 2 minutes) focusing on distracted driving.
Announcement of Scholarship Winner:
The decision of the committee is final. The winner will be notified via email or phone by September 1, 2017. The funds will be disbursed directly to the college or university to be used for tuition only. The winning PSA video may be published at mainorwirth.com. Mainor Wirth Injury Lawyers has the sole right to resolve any disputes which may arise in the selection of the winner.
To apply, fill out the following application and submit all materials requested.